ChronoBooking Terms of Service
The ChronoBooking website together with the support tools were developed and are managed by Humacom sprl (referred to hereafter as "Humacom" 9, Rue Renier, 4800 Verviers, Belgium)
1. Acceptance of the general conditions of use
Access to the website and the use of some services of ChronoBooking are subject to the acceptance of these conditions of use (referred to hereafter as “conditions”) which Humacom will be free to modify at any time. Any notification may also be sent to you by e-mail or by post. These rules and guidelines are considered to form an integral part of the conditions. You are therefore advised to refer regularly to the latest version of these conditions permanently available at the following address: http://www.chronobooking.com/en/terms
Humacom might propose other services for which the specific conditions of use will have to be accepted before any use.
These conditions reflect the whole of the agreement between you and Humacom concerning access to and use of the ChronoBooking services. They supersede all previous or contemporary communications and proposals, whether in an electronic, written or verbal form, between you and Humacom.
2. Brief description of the service offered by ChronoBooking
ChronoBooking proposes the hire of an online diary management software program. The software requires an internet browser. Humacom makes available, via the ChronoBooking software, an innovative and user-friendly tool making it possible for you to:
- remotely manage the data concerning you and intended to be published,
- access service offers and post service offers,
3. Terms and conditions of access – confidentiality of your login and password
By accessing the ChronoBooking tools, you agree to provide accurate, updated and complete information and to ensure that information is regularly updated. Otherwise, Humacom will be entitled to suspend or cancel your account and to refuse your access to all or part of the website. You will receive a login and a password to access our services.
4. Conditions of use of the ChronoBooking tools
Humacom may set general rules and limits regarding the use of services as are specified but not limited to. Humacom does not offer any guarantee in the event of deletion of or failure to store any message, communication or any other content distributed or transmitted through the website. Lastly, Humacom is free to delete any free account that has remained unused for some time.
You shall expressly refrain from:
• uploading, sending, forwarding, by e-mail or by any means, any content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of the privacy of others, hateful, racist, or reprehensible in any other way,
• consulting, displaying, uploading, forwarding any content that might be contrary to Belgian law,
• attempting to mislead other users by usurping the name or the corporate name of other persons,
• uploading, displaying, forwarding, by e-mail or any other means, any content infringing any patent, registered trademark, trade secret, intellectual property right or any other property right belonging to others,
• uploading, displaying, forwarding, by e-mail or any other means, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material (including engaging in spam, sending junk mail, chain letters or any other form of solicitation) ;
• uploading, displaying, forwarding, by e-mail or any other means, any content containing computer viruses or any other code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or disrupt the functionality of any software, hardware, or telecommunications tool, although this list should not be considered as exhaustive,
• hindering or disrupting services, servers, networks connected to the service, ou refusing to comply with any requirements, procedures, general rules or other regulatory provisions applicable to the networks connected to the service,
• infringing, whether intentionally or not, any existing national or international law or regulation and any other rules and regulations having force of law,
• harassing in any way whatsoever one or more other users,
• reproducing, copying, selling, reselling, or exploiting for any commercial purposes whatsoever, any part of the Service, any use of the Service, or any right of access to the Service.
5. Suspension and interruption of website access
Humacom reserves the right, at any time and for any reason whatsoever, to modify or interrupt access to all or part of the website temporarily or permanently and may do so without having to inform users beforehand. Humacom may not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage connected with a modification, suspension or interruption of the website.
You acknowledge that Humacom is entitled to terminate all or part of the access right corresponding to your account and your password, and even delete your account and password, if Humacom may legitimately believe that you have infringed or acted in contradiction with these general conditions and/or any legal provision in force. Humacom may not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the termination of your access to the website, for any reason whatsoever.
Unless explicitly agreed in the contract, prices are communicated solely for guidance and are not binding on us under any circumstances. Prices are chargeable on supply of our services. ChronoBooking’s prices are defined in the Prices section at the address http://www.chronobooking.com/en/prices.
Humacom reserves the right to change its prices at any time. In which case, Humacom undertakes to inform the client of any changes beforehand. The ChronoBooking software fee is paid in advance for the following year.
7. Service agreement
The service agreement is tacitly renewed every year for one year, unless terminated by either of the parties. Such renunciation shall be notified by registered letter with recorded delivery, sent at least 2 months before the expiry date.
Humacom provides phone and e-mail support for any client that encounters difficulty in using the ChronoBooking software.
9. Intellectual rights
ChronoBooking is a trademark and the ChronoBooking trademark is the property of Humacom. The information, logos, drawings, marks, models, slogans, etc. that are presented to you on the ChronoBooking tools are protected by intellectual property right (copyright, trademark right, patent right, etc.). The same applies to the elements forming part of the ChronoBooking website. Unless expressly authorised by Humacom for this purpose, you are not authorised to modify, reproduce, hire, borrow, sell, distribute or create derivative works based wholly or partly on the elements present on the site.
Your are not allowed (and you may not grant permission to others) to copy, modify, create a derivative work, reverse engineer or disassemble or in any other way attempt to find the source code, sell, assign, sub-license or transfer in any way any right attached to the service.
Lastly, you undertake not to change the website in any way or not to use changed versions of the website including (but not limited to) obtaining unauthorised access to the website. You are prohibited from accessing the website by another means than by the interfaces that are provided to you by ChronoBooking.
10. Applicable law and area of jurisdiction
These general conditions of use are governed by Belgian law. The courts of Verviers (Belgium) shall have sole jurisdiction in any dispute.